1. Collection of Information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
2. Use of Information: We may use the collected information to improve customer service, personalize user experience, improve our site, send periodic emails if User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, and facilitate service delivery.
3. Protection of Information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
4. Sharing of Information: By disclosing your information to us and soliciting advice, Users effectively allow us to pass their information onto other advisers and engage them in an advisory capacity. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third Party Websites: Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.