I. Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms: By using this website or engaging with CrossBorder Capital Advisors in any manner, the user (“You”) signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using this site or any associated services.
2. Modification of Terms: CrossBorder Capital Advisors reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
3. No Reliance: The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain more specific or professional advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
4. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CrossBorder Capital Advisors, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you.
5. Third Party Links: This website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
6. Limitation of Liability: In no event will CrossBorder Capital Advisors, or its suppliers or licensors, or any individuals associated with those entities, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United Arab Emirates. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms will be filed only in United Arab Emirates and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
8. Marketing Information: The contents on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and other materials, are provided for marketing purposes only. CrossBorder Capital Advisors does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
9. Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.